Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Father's Day Cards






This year for Father's Day I wanted to create a handmade card for my dad. I really liked the way the first one turned out so I decided to use the same stamp set and create another design. But now I can't decide which one I should give it to him. Maybe I'll give him both :)

So the card base I used for both was a heavy Strathmore watercolor paper and I used distress ink pads to create the background colors. The clear stamp set from Michael's had all those cute little images which I colored in primacolor premier color pencils and added glossy accents by Ranger.

Majority of the products like the watercolor paper, glossy accents, color pencils and distress ink pads can be found at www.simonsaysstamp.com

Thank you for reading my blog. Until next time...

Almas



No comments:

Post a Comment