Friday, June 12, 2015

Friends forever card


Hello Everyone!

This special cute card is for my coworker and friend Burgundy.

The clear stamp set is from Hero Arts and it has bunch of cute animals. I used two from that set along with the mushroom, flowers, ladybug and butterfly. I like sets with lot of variety so you can use them more than once.

I used my current favorite Akashiya Sai watercolor markers for this card. I just can't stop raving about how awesome these watercolor markers are. They are my go to markers for doing this type of coloring.

To finish this card off, I added Glossy Accents from Ranger to give it some 3D effect. For the very light blue sky I used Tim Holz Distress Ink in Tumbled glass.

And that pretty much finishes my card. I cant wait to give this to my friend!

Happy Friday!

Almas

No comments:

Post a Comment