Sunday, June 21, 2015

Celebrate You- Wednesday Challenge from SSS



Hello Everyone!

Before I get started, can I just say how cute is this little illustration!

I bought few new things for this card. I got the Penny Black rubber stamp and I also got the Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker sets to color this cute illustration. Both items can be purchased at Simon Says Stamp. I used an old birthday stamp called "Celebrate you today" with VersaMark ink and blue embossing powder to coordinate the color with the tea cup and her bow. (I love using embossing powders. It gives the card a little dimension). I then drew the ornate lines and flower to add a little interest.

I love how this turned out! These markers are so nice and affordable. I was debating at first because the price was so reasonable but after using them I will definitely be buying more to build my collection! I think these are my favorite markers so far and I will be using them again for more card designs.

Hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Until next time...

Almas

2 comments:

  1. I agree, she is darling! Love your blue and yellow color scheme, Almas, thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete